Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you currently on the lookout for your next challenge as a senior Mechanical Design Engineer in an ambitious Building services consultancy?
The client that we are currently working are about 48 strong and still growing, they deliver some great projects all over the country and work in a variety of different sectors. They have multiple offices placed strategically around the UK and are currently looking for a dynamic and established Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to come and join the team in their oxford office. The office is easily accessible via train and bus and a lot of employees travel from neighbouring towns and villages to get to work. The successful candidate will have extremely good technical skill when it comes to the design of Mechanical systems within a variety of different building types. You will have worked in most sectors within the building services environment throughout your career and have no problem working on multiple projects at one time. you will possess the ability to mentor and guide junior and intermediate engineers to ensure the grow in to fully capable professionals. As well as being able to deliver on the design side of thigs you will also be comfortable going to site and handling client visits as well.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC in mechanical engineering or building services
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a design role within a building services consultancy
- CEng or working towards chartership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software
- Worked in a broad variety of different industries
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Ability to give reports and presentations
- Full UK driving license
If you are an already established Senior Mechanical Design Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity then apply now.