Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you on the lookout for your next opportunity as a Senior Electrical Design Engineer?
The client we are working have been established for over 40 years and are respected as one of the UK'S leading M&E Design Practices. They are a MEP consultancy that work in a number of different sectors and industries. They are currently looking for a well versed Senior Electrical Design Engineer to come and work with them in their West Wycombe based office on a permanent position.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience within the building services industry and have demonstrable experience when it comes to the detailed design of electrical systems. You will get the opportunity to work on some large-scale projects and fully take control acting on your own initiative and leading a team of very capable engineers. You will have to have good knowledge of a variety of different software and strong management skills. You will be able to Liaise with clients and contractors as well as carry out day to day duties such as report writing, site surveys and inspections.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer requirements:
- Degree or the relevant equivalent in electrical engineering or building services
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- 10+ years in a design role within a building services environment
- Ability to manage multiple high value projects at one time
- Knowledge of a variety of software
- Proficient in MS packages
- Ability to mentor intermediate and junior engineers
- Full UK driving license
If you are an accomplished Senior Electrical Design Engineer that's looking for your next challenge to work with a prestigious Building Services consultancy, then apply or contact Kye Nessling on 017280 726 125