Electrical Technical director
Electrical Technical Director - £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
My client is seeking an individual with a passion to make a genuine difference and lead the technical growth and development of their electrical engineering team of 10 in London. The team form part of their 50 strong MEP building services team in London who are currently delivering exciting national and international projects.
My client is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. With 13,350 experts in 35 countries, including 1,200 in the UK, they emphasise local experience combined with a global knowledge-base.
Technical Discipline Leadership
Undertake technical discipline leadership for Electrical services within the London Building Services Department. Enhance and develop the discipline group’s technical potential
Establish best practice for the electrical services engineers and provide technical mentoring, coaching and guidance to improve skills base and knowledge
Provide project leadership within electrical services engineering and technically review and quality assure the work produced by the electrical engineering group
Establish skills matrices for the electrical engineers and document growth and development plans to meet the current and future requirements of the department
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree within technical/engineering field
- Substantial professional experience
- Experience from similar role
Skills and Abilities: The Successful Candidates will
- Have strong commercial acumen
- Have strong technical and functional skills
- Have been engaged in a local market and have a demonstrable ability to win work
- Have led a successful team that works across a diverse project portfolio.
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have commercial and contractual experience of an engineering consultancy as a business
- Have a thirst for engineering excellence and a desire to develop themselves and others to be at the cutting edge of industry knowledge
- Have a track record of delivering major projects as well as varied and complex buildings
For more information on this role please contact Jacob Kempf on 0207 065 7276 alternatively please email me on Jkempf@skilledcareers.co.uk