Principal Fire Safety Engineer
Are you a Principal Fire Safety Engineer looking for your next opportunity to work with a nationally renowned multi-disciplinary consultancy?
Our client is a well-established consultancy that has been operating for over a century and has a global presence across the world and have over 2,000 employees. They are an extremely dynamic company and are currently looking for a Principal Fire Safety Engineer to come and join them in their Warwick based office. You will be expected to be able to hit the ground running and jump straight in to some of their high-profile projects.
Principal Fire Safety Engineer Requirements:
- 10+ years' experience within a similar role
- Be able to produce feasibility studies/reports for planning and concept designs
- Expert knowledge of up to date legislation
- Strong knowledge of optimisation of fire safety systems
- Be able to produce Advanced Fire Safety Design to demonstrate fire safety engineering compliance
- Able to provide expert advice during construction process
- Good working knowledge of Evacuation Strategies and Smoke Management modelling software
- Ability to work in a team or alone
If you are an established Fire Safety Engineer with the expected amount of experience and are looking for a new role within the industry, then apply or email Kye Nessling