Electrical Design Engineer - Singapore - Major Hospital Project
Are you an Electrical Design engineer with Healthcare experience, looking to work on one of the worlds largest Hospital Projects.
If the answer is yes and you are willing to relocate to Singapore, one of the worlds most exciting and vibrant Cities, please read on.
My client is a world renowned Multi disciplined consultancies, who specialise in the Design of M&E, Structural and Architectural projects.
They have recently secured the M&E design on one of the world’s largest new build Hospital projects, and as a result of this are looking to recruit an Electrical Design engineer, to join their Singapore office.
If you have experience within Healthcare Design and would like to be considered for this position, my client would be keen to hear from you. Singapore is a clean, safe (almost zero crime rate) city, and this is an amazing chance to experience new cultures and work on a world renowned Hospital project.
Requirements for the position:
- Ideally HNC/Degree qualified in an Engineering related subject.
- A minimum of 4/5 years experience within an M&E consulting environment.
- Previous experience working on Hospital projects from an M&E Design prospective in the UK or overseas.
- Capable of performing a client facing role, and representing the company at meetings.
- Happy to relocate to Singapore to pursue a long term career opportunity.
- The role is Singapore based, but will require some travel in the Asia region.
If you are an Electrical Design engineer and would like to work in Singapore, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
In return my client will offer a generous salary and benefits package in a low taxation area (currently around 11-12%), plus the chance to work on and deliver a major project.
For more information on the role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org