BREEAM/TRAINEE BREEAM ASSESSOR - OXFORDSHIRE
Are you a BREEAM assessor, or currently working towards this, and keen to work for one of the countries leading M&E Design consultancies?
If the answer is yes, and you currently live or would be happy to relocate to the Oxford area, please read on.
My client is an award winning M&E Design consultancy, and work on high profile major projects nationally and internationally.
They are heavily focused on Sustainable and energy efficient design within buildings, and as a result are looking to recruit a BREEAM assessor for their Oxford office.
They are happy to consider someone who is already qualified, but are willing to support people who are from the industry and keen to obtain their BREEAM accreditation.
- Responsibility for the preparation of BREEAM assessments, including liaison with design teams, information and evidence gathering.
- Assist with client liaison and design teams including project managers and planners at pre assessment stage.
- Work closely with the team leader to produce assessments.
- Assist with Construction and Design team liaison.
- Work closely with the contract team, responding to site team enquiries.
- Site inspection and supervision.
- Assist with bid tenders and preparation.
Requirements for the position:
- Educated to degree level within an engineering/environmental discipline
- Ideally qualified to BREEAM 2014, but this is not essential as full support will be given to become an approved BREEAM assessor.
- A general understanding of the Building Services/Construction sector.
- A high level of written and verbal English.
- A working knowledge of BREEAM 2014 non domestic refurbishment and fit out scheme and code for sustainable homes.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
- Currently located or happy to relocate to the Oxford area.
In return my client will offer a very generous salary and package, the chance to work on major projects and long term career progression.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org