Graduate Engineer - Oxfordshire
I am currently looking to recruit a graduate engineer, to join an award winning M&E Design consultancy as a Trainee BREEAM assessor.
If you have a relevant degree (engineering, sustainability, energy engineering) and would like to pursue a career within BREEAM assessment/sustainable engineering, please read on.
My client is an award winning Design consultancy, and work on major construction projects both in the UK and internationally. They have a strong presence across Europe and the Middle/Far East.
They are currently looking to recruit a trainee BREEAM assessor, to join their Oxford office.
As a business they invest heavily in their staff, so they will offer you long term prospects and support in your career development.
- Responsible for the preparation of BREEAM assessments including collation of evidence and liaison with Design teams.
- Work closely with and assist the design teams and project managers in the delivery of sustainable projects.
- Conduct BREEAM assessments (once qualified), working closely with the BREEAM manager.
- Work with the contract team to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Site inspection and supervision.
- Issuing and writing reports.
- Assist with BREEAM related bid preparation.
Requirements for the position:
- You must have a degree in an engineering related subject (Sustainable, Energy, Mechanical engineering)
- A knowledge of BREEM and/or code for sustainable homes would be advantageous.
- A general understanding of Building Services.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
- Keen to become a fully qualified BREEAM assessor (full training will be provided).
- Strong knowledge of Excel, word and outlook.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
Please note in order to be considered for this position you must be UK based at present, and happy to relocate or currently located in the Oxfordshire area.
In return my client will offer great training, ongoing CPD and a very good salary package.
For more information on the role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org