Principal Electrical Design Engineer
are you currently a Senior Electrical Design Engineer looking to progress in to a Principal Engineer with a well-known Multidisciplinary consultancy?
The consultancy that we are currently working with are highly renowned as a front runner when it comes to the design of MEP Systems within the built environment. They are currently looking for an innovative and dynamic Principal Electrical Engineer to come and join their Manchester team to assist with their ever-increasing workload.
As a successful candidate you will be expected to manage projects and resources as well as mentoring junior and intermediate engineers. You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of projects, liaising with clients and other professionals within the business. You will be expected to manage project plans, adjusting to ensure all projects are completed within budget on time and to the client's specification.
Principal Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a design role within a consultancy
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Able to work as part of a close-knit team or individually
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Full UK driving license
If you are looking for your next exciting opportunity to work with this highly accredited consultancy apply now.