Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you currently a dynamic and innovative senior electrical design engineer looking for a new opportunity to work with an established and renowned consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with are one of the UK's most well-known building services consultancies. They have offices strategically placed across the UK and deliver some brilliant projects throughout a wide variety of different sectors nationwide. They are currently looking for an already established Senior Electrical Design Engineer to come on board and join their capable team of engineers in their Reading office. The ideal candidate will have excellent experience when it comes to the detailed design of all different building types. They will be comfortable leading projects and mentoring junior and intermediate engineers as well as liaising with external and internal professionals to ensure all projects are delivered to the standard of the client.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Responsibilities
- Undertake feasibility studies.
- Undertake building dilapidation surveys and prepare associated reports.
- Preparing load calculations and applying for utility connections.
- Assist with the production of concept design development.
- Attend design team and project meetings
- Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing and technical submission reviews.
- Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports.
- It would be an advantage if the candidate had experience in HV design, although not essential.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in working with this prestigious and respected consultancy then apply now or contact Kye Nessling on 01728 726 125