Graduate Electrical Engineer
An outstanding opportunity to work for a reputed multidisciplinary consultancy as a Graduate Electrical Engineer with a relevant industry degree within Building Services, has arisen. With a hugely diverse portfolio of projects ranging from individual private houses, large scale urban regeneration schemes, commercial offices, education facilities and retail/leisure projects, my client is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Graduate Design Engineer looking to progress rapidly.
As a Graduate Electrical Engineer you will be supported and encouraged to work across a variety of exciting projects, including works at both planning and detailed design stages. You will be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from fellow Graduates to Director Level. Early on you will gain experience attending client meetings with more senior members of the team.
Work is likely to include:
- Working within a team of engineers and to ensure effective delivery of projects and tasks to meet the deadlines set by your line manager.
- Completion of various calculations for system sizing and selection
- Completion of co-ordination with varying disciplines, including architecture, structures and other design team consultants
- Liaising directly with Clients, Architects and Contractors on projects to ensure we meet client needs and to ensure that projects are delivered on programme.
- Attendance of Design Team Meetings and Workshops
- Liaise with senior members of staff to ensure that targets are met and that any issues arising on projects can be dealt with quickly and properly.
- Preparation and reviewing of drawings completed by internal CAD team
- Building Services Design from Conceptualisation through to Practical Completion Required
Ongoing support including encouragement becoming chartered and a structured career development path will be offered to the successful graduate electrical engineer. Very competitive package also offered.