Data Centre Electrical Design Manager
Position: Electrical Design Manager (Data Centres)
Location: Central London (nr. London Bridge)
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 p/a plus benefits including bonus
Highfield Professional Solutions are recruiting for a Design Manager (Electrical) to join a large organisation (client side) who specialise in the design, development and operation of over 200 Data Centre facilities across the UK and Internationally.
This will be an opportunity for an experienced and well-established Electrical Services Design professional to be in a position of responsibility in implementing the design and engineering standards and objectives set out in order to fulfill project and business requirements.
You will both showcase and develop your management skills in terms of looking after the technical consultant design team prior to construction, as well as supporting the tender and procurement process and providing design advice during construction and commissioning.
Being a company of their size means an offering of a ‘best of both worlds’ platform to help you to continuously develop and be successful whilst working in a positive and enjoyable environment; they are small enough to ensure your hard work and aptitude is visible and recognised throughout the organisation but of an established level to guarantee ultimate stability and industry-leading innovation. With an extensive offering of services and solutions along with a proven track record, you will be provided with all of the resources needed to take your career to the next level, and all within a collaborative and people-focused company, dedicated to quality and progression. They are also pioneering in the improvement of performance, energy efficiency and sustainability of Data Centres, achieving a Green standard for Sustainability.
- You must have comprehensive knowledge of standard practices within the Data Centre industry
- Accredited Degree in relevant discipline (i.e Electrical Engineering / Electronic & Electrical Engineering or A N Other)
- Proven management experience of consultancy-based teams working on critical and large scale projects
- Technically astute with ability to understand, interpret and design drawings, construction drawings, specifications, contracts, project schedules, detailed budgets and estimate summaries
- Excellent understanding of integrated disciplines such as mechanical, security, fire detection and suppression systems
- You must live within the UK and have UK-based experience of 2 years or more
To discuss this position further or to apply directly, please contact Natasha Ward at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.