ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - DATA CENTRE OPPORTUNITY - BERKSHIRE
Are you a Building Services Senior Electrical Design engineer, looking to work for an award winning business in a highly lucrative, niche sector?
If the answer is yes and you are commutable to the Wokingham/Bracknell area, please read on.
My client specialises in the Design and project delivery of major Data Centre projects, and are one of the market leaders within this sector. This is a highly lucrative and buoyant sector, and earning potential is great.
You don’t need to have specific Data Centre Design experience, but must have a keen interest in working in this sector as a specialist.
If you are a Senior Electrical Design engineer and are looking for an exciting new career opportunity, please read on.
Requirements for the position:
- A minimum of 4 years experience within a Building services consultancy environment. They are also happy to consider a strong intermediate engineer looking to make the step up.
- Ideally HND/Degree qualified in a relevant engineering subject.
- Capable of performing a client facing role, including representing the company at design/client meetings.
- A hands on engineer, up to date with the latest industry software.
- A keen interest in data Centre Design is essential.
- Ambitious and keen to grow with the business. There is a clear career path to senior management level for the right person.
- You must be from a Building Services Electrical Design background to be considered for this role.
- Within a daily commutable distance from the Bracknell/Wokingham area, or prepared to relocate within the UK.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work in the highly lucrative Data Centre Sector.
- Work as part of a dynamic team on high end, prestigious projects.
- The chance to earn a very good salary without the daily commute to London.
- Genuine long term career prospects.
If you are a Building Services Electrical design engineer and located in the Reading/Berkshire area and would like to be considered, please get in touch ASAP.
For more information, contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org