Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Guildford - £30-£45k
Are you an ambitious Building Services Intermediate Electrical Design engineer, looking to work for a well established, growing business on great projects?
If the answer is yes, and you want to work for a growing, dynamic business in Guildford and obtain your chartership, please read on.
My client is a well known M&E Building Services Consultancy, who have an enviable reputation for high quality project delivery. They work with some very high profile clients, and sectors include Commercial, Hotels, Data Centres, Retail and Healthcare.
They are an established yet growing business, so longer term prospects are excellent with them. They want future leaders of the business, and will offer a clear path to achieve this. Their office is based in the heart of Guildford, with parking close by and an easy walk from the train station.
This role may suit an Intermediate Electrical Design engineer currently working with a large company and looking to take on more responsibility, or you may be looking for more support to Chartership and better training.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer within Building Services. You will ideally have 2-5 years experience within M&E consulting.
- Ideally HND/Degree qualified, but full support will be given to achieve this if you are not. They support all their engineers to achieve CEng.
- Capable of working on your own initiative and producing high quality Electrical Design with minimal supervision.
- Happy to attend client and design meetings, either on your own or with a senior engineer.
- Ambitious, and keen to learn. They will offer you full support and training to help you achieve your career goals.
- Currently based within a commutable distance from Guildford, or willing to relocate within the UK.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of a friendly, dynamic team, on challenging high profile projects.
- Excellent training and mentorship from a senior engineer, as you work towards chartership.
- The chance to work in Guildford, with an abundance of restaurants, bars and shops.
- A very competitive salary package, and regular pay reviews.
If you are an intermediate Electrical Design Engineer from a Building Services background, and would like to be considered for this position, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016. Or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am—8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Guildford - £30-£45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly