- Full Time
MEP Technical Director
£95,000 + Package
A forward thinking multi-disciplined engineering consultancy is looking for a MEP Technical Director to lead a team of Building Services Design engineers in Central London. This consultancy have a first class reputation within the industry through their network of 8 offices placed strategically around the UK. Known internationally for working on some of the most well publicised projects in the UK within the Commercial, Pharmaceutical, industrial and hotel sector. This medium sized consultancy compete well above their weight in project sizes, often winning against larger consultancies such as ARUP, WSP and Mott Macdonald. As well as offering an autonomous role within a practice that has a track record of delivering high profile projects this company have won many awards for being good employers, winning The time top 200 in the UK employers award.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Client relationship management
- Ensuring resource levels within the office are at the required level
- Hiring of new staff
- P&L responsible
- Business Development with existing and new clients
- Project Director duties
- QA Management within the office
Candidates should have the below experience:
- Passionate about Sustainable building services design
- Knowledge and experience delivering high accredited buildings in the UK
- At least 8 years experience within MEP Design
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineer, Architectural Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Hold a professional membership with CIBSE or IET or Similar.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292 for more information.
Apply for Technical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly