Mechanical Design Engineer - St Albans - £30-£38k
Are you a driven and motivated Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer?
Are you looking to work for an extremely well-established building services consultancy in the Hertfordshire area?
Are you looking to boost your career as a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer?
If yes, then please read on.
My client has successfully completed over 2,500 projects for the past 3 decades in several different sectors including but not limited to; Hotels, Education, Healthcare and Retail outlets.
This exceptional client is now looking for a new Intermediate Mechanical Engineer that is enthusiastic to get stuck in to several challenging and rewarding projects in the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage their own projects as well as a team of engineers.
If you are an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer looking to push your career to the next level in a permanent role in the building services industry, then please see the requirements below:
Requirements/ Qualifications needed for Position:
- Degree in Mechanical (building services) engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a mechanical design engineer in the UK with working knowledge of British Standards.
- Good design skills
- CSCS qualified
- Working knowledge of building regulations, (especially Parts G, F and L)
- Experience in projects involving naturally ventilated buildings (preferred but not essential)
- Familiar with BREEAM.
- REVIT MEP (preferred but not essential)
- British or European citizen or other working right for the UK without needing a VISA.
What my client can offer you:
- A negotiable package to suit you.
- Salary £30-38k per annum.
- Genuine long term job prospects
- Medical Aid and Pension
- Free on site parking
If you are a building services mechanical design engineer located in the St Albans area and have a valid drivers licence and would the love the opportunity to be considered for this role then please contact me ASAP.
For more information contact Eloise Adams at BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 191 or email Eloise.email@example.com.