Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you currently looking for a challenging new position as a Senior Electrical Engineer at a medium sized Building Services Consultancy?
The client we are currently working have been established for over 20 years and have made a name for themselves within the industry. They operate from 2 offices with their main office being located in Ware. They deliver some brilliant projects with a large portion of them being in the Heritage sector. This means that you would get to operate on some very interesting buildings e.g. the Eltham Palace Re-Presentation. They also deliver more modern projects such as Cheltenham Racecourse.
They are currently on the lookout for an experienced and innovative Senior Electrical Design Engineer to come and join their established team of engineers to assist with the ever-increasing workload.
Day to day responsibilities would include working as part of a design team as well as leading teams of engineers on specific projects to deliver detailed design of Electrical systems on a variety of different projects. Ability to liaise with clients and other professionals internally and externally to ensure projects are delivered correctly. Attending design meetings as well as overseeing the installation of building systems on projects.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements
- You will have a degree or the relevant equivalent in building services or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years within a design role in the building services industry
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering Thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process
- Appreciation of other disciplines throughout the building services industry
- Ability to lead teams of engineers to ensure projects are completed on time within budget and to the client's specification
- Understand and identify resource needs
- Ability to guide and mentor junior and intermediate members of staff
If you are interested in being a Senior Electrical Engineer with this brilliant company apply now.
If you're interested in expanding your knowledge as an engineer and are looking for career development as a Junior Mechanical Engineer apply now or contact Kye Nessling-
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kye to find out more about other opportunities. **
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.