Senior Public Health Engineer
Public Health Engineer / Senior Public Health Engineer - To £60K
I'm working exclusively with a high-profile MEP Design Consultancy to find them a Public Health Design Engineer for their London studio. They have a huge focus on employee health and well-being and offer free fruit and free tea and coffee, a cycle to work scheme, flexible working hours and a discounted gym membership to ensure you stay fit and healthy.
- Flat management structure, no glass ceiling.
- Very relaxed working environment and excellent levels of staff retention.
- Stunning office, loads of natural light, spacious desks all open plan.
- Hands on Directors who still take an active role in project delivery.
- Diverse projects ranging from master-plans, museums, hospitals, schools and flagship retail developments.
- Genuine opportunity of stepping up to the Lead PH Engineer within a year.
- Very supportive environment that promotes continuous learning.
Unlike most other firms they actively encourage (and train) all Engineers to become true Building Services Engineers rather than just being single discipline.
In addition they also offer;
- 5% pension
- Up to 30 days leave
- 4 x life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus
- Payment of professional memberships
- Ongoing support for becoming a CEng or IEng etc.
All they ask in return is that you remain passionate about creating innovative and energy efficient solutions for PH Services that comply with UK regulations, can manage your own time and deadlines and are able to lead a project from inception to handover.