MEP Revit Technician
Freelance MEP Revit Technician required for leading Hampshire Consultancy
I am looking for MEP Revit Technicians to work with a leading Consultancy in Hampshire. This role will provide the opportunity to work on a wide range of Design projects including super prime luxury and mass density residential, retail, offices, education, MoD and care homes.
As demand for their services increase they are looking to recruit a MEP Revit Technician for a minimum of six months.
- To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the clients
- Modelling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using REVIT MEP
- Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
- Create legends & schedules.
- Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.
- Helping other Revit users with any technical issues.
- Operate Revit MEP CAD/AutoCAD MEP packages and associated computer software.
- Prepare and amend drawings in both Revit MEP & AutoCAD MEP CAD packages to meet the requirements of projects within time, specification, quality and objectives
- Maintain and update the Practices Revit CAD/MEP capability
- Undertakes site surveys
- Undertake to assist the M&E and Sustainability team where required through AutoCAD/MEP software packages
- Undertake other duties as required by the M&E and Sustainability team to ensure timely and accurate production of information to clients