3D M&E CAD Coordinator - Europe
Highfield Professional Solutions are recruiting for an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor. They have a well established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Data centres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
Highfield Professional Solutions are seeking 3D M&E Co-ordinators to join an M&E co-ordination team primarily office based, producing a 3D coordinated M&E services model and subsequent 2D construction drawings.
Required software experience:
- Autodesk Navisworks – at least 1 years’ experience.
- Autodesk Fabrication CadMep – at least 2 years’ experience with this software on multi service projects.
- AutoCad 2016
- Revit Architecture / Revit MEP.
Required work experience:
- Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant ) for a large contractor.
- Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings
- Proven ability / experience in reading Architectural and M&E drawings
And / Or
- Trade background. Electrician, Plumber, Fitter etc.
- Experience in detailed surveys of building structures, existing plant and installations.
- Experience in offsite fabrication detailing.
- Experience of support structures
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please call George Harrison on 01489 774010.