Senior Public Health Design Engineer
Highfield Professional Solutions are seeking a Senior Public Health Design Engineer for a permanent role in London.
Our client is an International MEP Consultancy based in central London, offering professional Mechanical, Electrical & Public Health Design solutions. They are looking for a Senior Public Health Design Engineer to join their expanding MEP Design team in London.
You will be working in an office-based role, and will be expected to think beyond your own discipline. Be willing to contribute to collaborative problem solving.
Duties will include the inception, calculation, modelling and design of public health engineering systems from concept to tender phase, construction and hand over. You must be a passionate and approachable individual, ready to join a team with great camaraderie. There will be some requirement to work independently, as well as part of a team, with proven career longevity.
You will be given the opportunity to work on several projects at once and will be joining the business at a very exciting time.
Our clients ideal candidate background will have a working knowledge of the full design & construction life cycle within the specific field of Public Health Engineering, from concept design through to Installation & commissioning with experience required in all design stages.
- Must have design experience in domestic hot/cold water systems, domestic foul water drainage, storm water drainage, fire suppression systems and other Public Health systems.
- You are expected to have proven experience of Residential & Commercial project work including above & below ground public health and water services design, and fire protection systems.
• Stable Career Longevity
• Relevant qualifications, Degree preferable
• Member of SoPHE
• Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team in a senior capacity
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Excellent Client / Architect acing skills • Enthusiastic, proactive, adaptable and approachable
• 5+ years' Public Health Design Engineering experience gained within a Building Services Consultancy or similar
Our client offers:
• Flexible Working Hours
• 25 days Holiday, increasing after service
• Pension scheme with the company matching up to 4% of salary
• Annual Bonus Scheme
• Private Healthcare & Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers
If you are interested to discuss this position in more detail, please give Natasha Ward at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489 774010 or email on Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org