Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you currently looking for your next exciting opportunity as a dynamic Senior Electrical Engineer with a brilliant Multidisciplinary consultancy?
The client that we are working with at the moment are renowned across the UK as one of the market leaders in the built environment. They work on some brilliant projects in a variety of different sectors, for example, working on massive multimillion-pound high end residential projects as well as more personal and unique heritage projects. They have been established for over 50 years and have offices strategically placed around the country, they are currently looking for an innovative and experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join their talented team of professionals in their Manchester office.
You will get the opportunity to work on some of their higher value projects from the get-go, so it is essential that you've worked on some major projects and have diverse experience, designing electrical systems for a variety of different building types. You will be able to switch between projects accordingly and adapt quickly to best handle every situation. You will have experience running your own projects and leading your own teams of engineers. You will be able to liaise with professionals from a variety of disciplines. You will have a good client facing back ground and comfortable during meetings and site visits etc. you will be expected to carry out the detailed design of the electrical systems, so your technical ability will need to be brilliant, as well as you are having a good working knowledge of a variety of different design packages. You'll be expected to carry out feasibility reports, write specifications and design site specific equipment where needed. Being an experienced engineer yourself you will get the opportunity to mentor more junior and intermediate members of staff to ensure that they reach their full potential within the business.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- You will have a degree or the relevant equivalent in building services or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years within a design role in the building services industry
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering Thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process
- Appreciation of other disciplines throughout the building services industry
- Ability to lead teams of engineers to ensure projects are completed on time within budget and to the client's specification
- Understand and identify resource needs
- Ability to guide and mentor junior and intermediate members of staff
If you are interested in the opportunity to grow with this brilliant consultancy as a Senior Electrical Engineer, then apply now.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kye to find out more about other opportunities. **
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.