Junior/Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Our client is an established practice of consulting engineers operating in the principal areas of mechanical and electrical engineering related to building services. The practice has over 30 years successfully completed in excess of 2,000 projects. These include new build, fit out and refurbishment works on projects such as; Commercial, Residential, Leisure and Education.
They are looking to take on a Junior/Intermediate Electrical Engineer.
If you are ready to step into your next career move this consultancy has the experience and workforce to develop you into a successful engineer.
- Degree/ Alternative qualification in Electrical Building Services Engineering
- AutoCAD experience
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Building Services Engineering
What my client can offer you:
- Training and development support to achieve chartered engineering status
- The chance to work on a variety of projects within different sectors
- Working on projects from inception to completion
If you feel this position could be for you, apply now!