Junior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you a Junior Electrical Building Services Design Engineer based in Birmingham looking to work for an exceptional Building services design consultancy?
Are you passionate about taking your career in Building Services to new heights?
If you answered yes, then please keep reading.
My client, a well-established consultancy based in Birmingham, are now looking for an outstanding Junior Electrical Design Engineer to join their busy office working on an exciting range of projects. My client provides high quality and robust specifications for Design Build and Traditional/ Full Design procurement for all market sectors and all types of mechanical and electrical service installations.
The successful candidate will be required to personally practice and maintain competence as an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer working to current industry statutory requirements, standards, codes and standards of accepted good practice. They will also have to undertake comprehensive drawing, technical and design production to satisfy client requirements.
If you are a Building Services Junior Electrical Design Engineer ready to start a new and exciting venture, then please see below:
· Industry recognised qualifications in Building Services Engineering (HNC minimum)
· An understanding of AutoCAD and Dialux/ Relux
· Self-motivated with the ability to plan and organise
· Excellent communication skills
· Good academic background with GCSE in Maths and English
What my client can offer you:
· Training and development support to achieve chartered engineering status
· Competitive salary package, negotiable to suit the candidate
· Free onsite parking
If you are a Junior Electrical Design Engineer located in the Birmingham area or would be willing to relocate to the area and would like to be considered for this role then please contact me ASAP.
For more information please contact Eloise Adams at BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 191 or email email@example.com.