Singapore - Public Health Design Engineer - £55-£80k
I am currently looking to recruit a Public Health Design Engineer, to work for an award winning M&E Design consultancy, based in Singapore.
If you are a PH engineer and want to work on major projects in one of the most vibrant and safest cities in the world, and benefit from very low tax, please read on.
My client is a well known M&E consultancy, who have worked on and delivered M&E Designs on some of the world’s most prestigious projects.
Due to recent major project wins and an expanding team, they are looking to recruit a Public Health Design engineer, to join their well established Singapore office.
They are keen to hear from engineers who are looking to take up their first overseas position, or alternatively you will already be overseas and looking for a new challenge.
Requirements for the position:
- A minimum of 4 years experience working as a Public Health Design Engineer. If you have Fire protection experience this would be of additional benefit.
- Happy to work in a client facing capacity, attending site and client meetings and representing the company on site.
- Looking to live and work in Singapore and progress your career.
- Previous experience as a Public Health Design engineer, working on major projects.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on some of the worlds most prestigious projects.
- The opportunity to live and work in Singapore, an extremely vibrant and safe city.
- A very low rate of tax (typically between 10-12%).
- A very competitive salary package.
- Flights and Medical cover.
If you are a Public Health Design Engineer and would like to apply for the position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information on the role, or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com