Building Physics Team Leader - London - £50-£60k
I am currently looking to recruit a Building Physics Team Leader, to work for an award winning M&E Design consultancy, based in London.
My client is one of the market leaders in the field of Sustainable Design, and work with a number of high profile clients. They have won awards for their projects, and lead the way within sustainable design.
They are currently looking to recruit a Head of Building Physics, to join their well established London team (very nice office in a great part of London with easy access).
If you are a Senior Building Physicist currently looking to take the next step in your career, or currently working as a team leader but looking for a new challenge, please read on.
- Responsible for and oversee the compilation of Sustainability reports, energy modelling and feasibility studies on major projects.
- Preparation of design calculations and models relating to energy and sustainability.
- Champion the companies Building Physics team and what they can offer clients.
- Work closely with engineers across the business in relation to IES, Part L, Energy and CFD modelling.
- Prepare and present technical briefings to clients and internal staff in relation to sustainability.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior and intermediate members of the team.
Requirements for the position:
- A proven track record in the Building Physics field.
- Degree/MSc in an appropriate engineering field.
- An in-depth knowledge of IES/3D Building Modelling and analysis, relating to Simulation modelling, BREEAM and Building Compliance.
- A skilled user of six sigma CFD software.
- A good understanding of UK Building regulations.
In return my client will offer a very competitive salary, plus excellent long term prospects and the chance to continue to grow your own team.
For more information on the role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org