Junior/Intermediate Electrical Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is a premier provider of environmentally conscious M & E Engineering Design Services throughout the UK delivered from their offices in the South West, South East and London. They strive to improve upon current best practice by providing innovative, cost effective and low energy solutions to each project.
They are looking for a forward thinking Electrical Engineer to join their team in Camberley.
You will be working on projects within sectors of:
- Degree/ Alternative qualification in Electrical Building Services Engineering
- AutoCAD experience
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Building Services Engineering
What my client can offer you:
- Training and development support to achieve chartered engineering status
- The chance to work on a variety of projects within different sectors
- Working on projects from inception to completion, seeing your work progress.
If you are ready for your next step. Apply Now.
Apply for Junior/Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly