Senior Fire Engineer
I'm working in partnership with a highly commended and award-winning practice who are actively looking for a talented and driven Senior Fire Engineer to join their gifted team in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Fire Engineer to join an international building services consultancy who have been established for over 25 years and who have won numerous awards for their work and project delivery. They have grown a very talented and admired team of engineers in London and over the past few years have secured some of the most gifted consultants within the MEP industry.
Due to planned growth of the London office and a healthy and diverse portfolio of current and future projects they are looking to add a driven and dynamic Senior Fire Engineer to join the team. They are looking for an individual to work across several different project sectors including hotels, laboratory's, commercial and high-end residential projects.
The successful engineer will be degree qualified with experience on a variety of projects in the UK. Responsibilities include:
- Manage projects to achieve client satisfaction and profitability targets
- Produce fee proposals
- Review plans and produce mark-ups to advise the design team on any non-compliances as well as possibilities for the improvement of the layouts by applying fire engineering.
- Write detailed fire strategies.
- Undertake zone modelling and CFD modelling. Produce the reports and present the findings to the client and design team.
- Oversee the production of detailed design drawings of smoke ventilation systems and sprinklers for submission to the client.
- Undertake site inspections and fire risk assessments.
- Manage and value variations to the contract.
- Identify new work opportunities with Client and other professionals
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Fire Engineer to join a consultancy at the forefront of the industry who would embrace the opportunity to work on an exciting mix of projects, with a realistic and achievable opportunity to progress with a highly commended consultancy in the heart of London.