Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
A new requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a specialist Building Services Consultancy based in Milton Keynes has become available.
I am working alongside a highly regarded consultancy who have been established for over 30 years. They work with several high profile blue chip company's delivery Industrial Building Services projects. Project values are often more than £250m. The successful candidate will play a big part in delivering these projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress to Senior level and beyond as my client are expanding rapidly and expecting more growth. As a Mechanical Design Engineer candidate will be responsible for design of mechanical services across several client projects in the UK. The successful candidate You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors from concept/feasibility stage on projects.
- Conduct initial and detailed designs on major large-scale projects
- Mechanical design load calculations
- Mechanical Designs on varied projects across different sectors
When applying for the Mechanical Design Engineer role the successful candidate will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Good Mechanical Design (Building Services) Engineering experience
- Good Mechanical Design skills
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Good communication skills, both oral and written Qualification(s) Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity for an mechanical design engineer to join a consultancy at the forefront of the industry who could offer realistic and achievable career progression.