BREEAM Qualified Head of Sustainabilty
My client, one of the UK’s leading Building Services Consulting engineers are now looking for a BREEAM qualified Assessor to become their new Head of Sustainability in their busy Surrey office.
My client is pioneering award winning building services consultancy based in Surrey, with over a decade of successfully completed project history and has grown vastly through repeat business and client recommendations
The purpose of the role will be to undertake as a BRE licensed assessor, sustainability assessments; mange and deliver throughout the life of each project using BREEAM 2008 through to present:
· BREEAM 2014 New Construction/ Commercial – Includes office, retail and industrial
· BREEAM Assessor other building – Include Multi-Resi, hotels, care homes, bespoke buildings etc.
· BREEAM Assessor Non-domestic refurbishment and fit out – Includes office, retail and industrial, other buildings etc.
· CSH and HQM assessor – New residential dwellings only
· BREEAM Domestic refurb – Refurbishment and conversion existing residential dwellings (i.e. office to resi)
· BREEAM AP
The successful candidate will be required to undertake pre-assessments, design stage and post construction stage assessments through certification. Provide production of sustainability statements and energy strategy reports for planning.
- Attending both internal and external presentations, presenting where appropriate
- Keeping others informed of progress on projects and any concerns
- Undertake the sustainable design, analysis and consultancy for a variety of buildings
- Produce reports to design team and BRE
- Assist the directors with bid preparations
- Assist the engineers with integrating in BREEAM requirements into design
· Qualified BREEAM Assessor (New construction and/ or RFO – 2014 or 2018 accredited.
· Qualified BREEAM Assessor (Domestic Refurbishment)
· Qualified CSH/ HQM Assessor (code sustainable homes and/ or HQM)
· Graduate member to relevant professional institute (preferred)
· Minimum of 5 Years’ experience – technically competent
· Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
· Live locally to the Caterham, Surrey area
If you are a BREEAM qualified assessor with experience in Building Services and feel that you are perfect for this role and would like to be considered, then please contact me ASAP.
For more information please contact Eloise Adams at BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 191 or email Eloise.email@example.com