Your new company
This position will best suit an engaging H&S professional with strong influencing skills and a proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders.
Your new role
* Providing functional Health, Safety & Environmental advice, guidance and coaching to senior stakeholders
* Bringing new, creative and inspired thinking to the business, whilst maintaining high standards of HSE
* Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
* Communicating positive health, safety & environmental performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in the construction or property sectors is essential
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate
* Excellent communication and engagement skills
* Proven ability to foster a strong, team-based health & safety culture
What you'll get in return
All sites and your office will be based within the Lanarkshire area
An ongoing hourly rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.