Senior BREEAM Consultant
2 days left
- Full Time
A Building Services & Low Energy engineering consultancy in Surrey has a vacancy available for a Senior BREEAM Assessor.
- The Senior BREEAM Consultant / Sustainability Consultant job will offer a basic salary of up to £45,000.
- Benefits include company pension, healthcare insurance, Perkbox membership, performance related bonus and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Has been trading for over 15 years.
- Employ circa 30 staff.
- Operate within various project sectors including commercial office space, residential, leisure, hospitality, retail, education and public sector. The work on a mixture of new build and refurbishment projects.
- The company has a great bunch of friendly staff with a low turnover and good morale. They have numerous social events and describe themselves as forward thinking with great career development opportunities for the right individual.
- Reporting to one of the company directors.
- Undertake as an BRE licensed Assessor, Sustainability Assessments; manage and deliver throughout the life of each project using BREEAM 2008 through to present:
- BREEAM 2014 New Construction/Commercial - Includes Office, Retail and Industrial
- BREEAM Assessor Other Buildings – Includes Multi-Resi, hotels, care homes, bespoke buildings etc.
- BREEAM Assessor Non-Domestic Refurbishment and Fit-out - Includes Office, Retail and Industrial, other buildings, etc.
- CSH and HQM Assessor – New residential dwellings only
- BREEAM Domestic Refurb – Refurbishment and conversion of existing residential dwellings (i.e. Office to Resi)
- BREEAM AP
- Undertake Pre-assessment, Design Stage & Post Construction stage assessments through to certification.
- Production of Sustainability Statements and Energy Strategy reports for Planning.
- Provide sustainability related consultancy to clients and design teams.
- Manage fee quotes in a structured manner, using in house fee structure.
- Undertake the sustainable design, analysis and consultancy for a variety of buildings
- Working as part of multidisciplinary team, organising and chairing meetings with the wider design team
- Supporting the design and construction teams in completing the required BREEAM evidence
- Assist the directors with bid preparations
- Assist the engineers with integrating the BREEAM requirements into design
- Overall responsibility for delivering BREEAM Assessments from pre-assessment to final certification
Apply for Senior BREEAM Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly