Junior Electrical Engineer
A small to medium sized Building Services design consultancy based in Kent now has a vacancy available for a Junior Electrical Engineer or Graduate Electrical Engineer. Due to some successfully project tenders, they’re looking to expand their design team.
- The Junior Electrical Design Engineer job will offer a basic salary between £20,000 and £30,000, depending on qualifications and experience
- Building services consultancy that has been in business for over 20 years.
- Currently employ circa 20 staff.
- Their services include full building mechanical and electrical design and sustainability engineering and advice.
- Friendly working environment with training and career development opportunities.
- Will provide training in the design of electrical services for building projects in addition to industry software such as Amtech, Dialux, Relux, AutoCAD and Revit.
- Working under the guidance of a Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Attend site surveys.
- Assist with the conceptual and detailed design of electrical services for building projects. These include lighting, power distribution, fire detection, security and telecoms.
- Sizing of electrical cables.
- Voltage drop calculations.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other engineering disciplines.
- Attend site visits during installation stages.
- Assist with report writing.