Electrical Building Services Graduate Design Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Have you recently graduated with an Electrical Degree in the Building Services industry?
Are you passionate about becoming a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer?
If you answered yes to both above questions, then please keep reading.
My client is one the UK’s leading, privately owned, M&E Building Services Consulting Engineering organisations and they are now looking for talented and outgoing Building Services Electrical Design engineers to join their Cambridge office.
You career would be clearly defined, being assigned to a Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer who will take personal interest in mentoring you to achieve your goals and supporting you to achieve Chartered Engineer status.
· An electrical degree relevant to Building Services
· An understanding of AutoCAD and Dialux/ Relux
· A real interest in the Building Services Industry with some technical knowledge in this field
· Enthusiastic and passionate approach to design work
What my client can offer you:
· A salary and package offer more than that usually offered in Cambridge
· Outstanding training and support to achieve Chartered Engineering Status
· The opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading Building Services Consultancy
If you are a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer Graduate and would like to be considered for this role then get in contact with ASAP.
For more information please contact Eloise Adams at BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Electrical Building Services Graduate Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly