Associate Electrical Design Engineer / Creative Consultancy
Creative Associate Electrical Design Engineer
£65,000 + 5% Pension, Healthcare, Car allowance, Bonus
A forward thinking, creative, even may I say cool? team of building services design engineers is looking for a Associate Electrical Engineer to join their award winning team in Central London. This multi disciplined consultancy are well renowned to work with famous retail brands and iconic architecture practices delivering some of the most aesthetically pleasing and challenging projects in London and Europe. Within this role you will work in a client facing position, leading design projects from very early conceptual stages through to contractor monitoring and sign off. Designing predominately low voltage electrical engineering as well as working with their lighting designers (Arch Background) to deliver aesthetically pleasing spaces. With the support of the Directors you will be in charge of a number of client relationships, delivering their projects and managing the project design team to help you achieve this. Candidates should hold the below experience:
- An appreciation for good architecture and building design
- Experience working on projects within the commercial, retail and master planning sector.
- Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience managing projects working in client facing roles
- Passion for sustainability within the built environment
Sound interesting? Call George Osborn on 01206 913 292 to find out more information.