Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you an outgoing and dynamic Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer looking to kickstart your career to new heights?
Do you want the opportunity to work for an extremely well-established company with over 20 years of successful project history?
My client is a very highly respected and well-known consultancy based in Dudley that deals with exciting projects in sectors such as healthcare, residential and education. The pride themselves on being forward thinking and extremely supportive to their staff.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing Graduate Mechanical Building Services Design engineer, that is passionate about their own career progression and excited to work on new projects in a varying range of sizes.
If you are a passionate Graduate Mechanical design engineer in the Dudley area and you are ready to push yourself to new career capabilities, then please see below:
· Degree/ Alternative qualification in Mechanical Building Services Engineering.
· REVIT MEP (preferred but not essential)
· British or European citizen or other working right for the UK without needing a VISA.
· Good design skills
What my client can offer you:
· A negotiable package to suit the candidate
· Genuine and exciting long-term job prospects
· Training and support development to achieve chartered engineering status
· Free onsite parking
If you are located locally or you are able commute or relocate to Dudley, West Midlands area and you are a Graduate building services design engineer who is looking to make an exciting career jump and would like to be considered for this role then please contact me ASAP.
For more information please contact Eloise Adams at BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 191 or email Eloise.email@example.com.