Senior Mechanical Engineer
Are you looking to work for a consultancy that has won several awards for their sustainability and design projects.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their already successful team.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide a comprehensive professional technical service encompassing feasibility studies, designing, specification, project management commissioning and final account to meet all requirements of a client and the aspirations of the practice.
The role within the Practice will vary and be dependent on the objective identified within the clients Business Plan. The job holder can be totally responsible for some jobs, obtaining assistance from colleagues, manager and subordinate staff who provides a technical service to meet the jobs needs, e.g. a lead electrical will obtain mechanical skills from others within the Practice the technical services to others, e.g. electrical services to a mechanical colleague.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualifications, IEng with relevant experience , or HNC or equivalent with extensive relevant experience
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS,
- Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto Cad
- Wide breadth of experience and knowledge in Consultancy field, with detailed
- design skills in particular specialism.
- Appreciation of forms of agreement and contract documentation.
- A knowledge of job costing techniques.
- A knowledge of ISO 9001 & and ISO 14001