Senior Electrical Design Engineer
We're working with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy at the moment to help find them an ambitious and innovative Senior Electrical Engineer.
Our client has been established for over 30 years now and have firmly cemented themselves within the market. They operate within a variety of different sectors and have professionals of varying disciplines working with them to make a highly talented workforce. They are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join them in their Salford office.
The role of a Senior Electrical Design Engineer will involve:
- take the role of lead engineer on larger projects
- Working as part of an integrated multidisciplinary team
- Attending design meetings and client visits
- develop the building services division in the Salford office
- Help generate repeat business through customer care of existing clients
- You will be client facing and involved in all stages of the projects
- Working closely with others in a team environment to assure all projects are completed on time, within budget and to the client's specification
- Producing drawings and specifications
- Producing calculations or guiding others to complete them
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- You will have a degree or the relevant equivalent in building services or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years within a design role in the building services industry
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering Thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process
- Appreciation of other disciplines throughout the building services industry
- Ability to lead teams of engineers to ensure projects are completed on time within budget and to the client's specification
- Understand and identify resource needs
- Ability to guide and mentor junior and intermediate members of staff
If you are interested in the opportunity to grow with this brilliant consultancy as a Senior Electrical Engineer, then apply now.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kye to find out more about other opportunities. **
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.