Senior Public Health Engineer - Building Services
Senior Public Health Engineer (Building Services Design Consultant)
£40,000 - £50,000 p/a + package (negotiable DOE)
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer to join the Birmingham-based Public Health (Building Services) team of a nationwide consultancy who have an established presence in the market and provide opportunities to progress whilst keeping busy with a continuous, stable and exciting project workload.
Within this position you will be shaping the local Midlands community along with schemes further afield, working on a variety of projects such as Education, Residential, Commercial & Healthcare initiatives, whilst developing your own professional level and expanding the capabilities of the team around you with the skills and knowledge you’ve established to date.
This consultancy is particularly well-renowned for supporting Engineers through each stage of their career and helping to develop them long-term. Your ambitions will always be kept in mind and openly discussed with you to help identify areas that you require/desire guidance and backing in, with your next promotion target in mind. They understand the importance your career and professional development holds and there is a genuine opportunity to progress to Partner level in future, as many have done before you.
The requirements for this position are:
- Degree-qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering subject
- Experience in industry software such as:
- You must have significant UK-based Public Health Engineering experience in a consultancy or M&E contractor environment
- You must be confident and proficient whilst liaising with clients, discussing technical issues, attending project meetings and building relationships
- Be comfortable and practiced in mentoring and engaging with more Junior Engineers (and CAD/Revit Technicians) to help develop the team around you
- Chartered status would be desired but will also be supported if not already achieved
Further benefits include:
- Car allowance
- Private medical care
- 25 days annual leave (accruing)
- Professional accreditation support
Additional information, a full job description and a confidential discussion are all available on request – to explore further please don’t hesitate to contact Natasha Ward – Specialist MEP Recruitment Consultant – at Highfield Professional Solutions. Thank you.
Apply for Senior Public Health Engineer - Building Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly