Junior / Intermediate Electrical Engineer
A leading international Building Services consultancy based near to Farringdon in Central London now has a vacancy available for a Junior Electrical Engineer or Intermediate Electrical Engineer. Due to some successfully project tenders, they’re looking to expand their design team.
- The Junior Electrical Design Engineer / Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer job will offer a basic salary between £25,000 and £35,000, depending on qualifications and experience
- Building services consultancy that has been in business for over 20 years.
- Currently employ 60 staff in the UK in addition to hundreds more across their international offices.
- Their services include full building mechanical and electrical design and sustainability engineering and advice.
- Friendly working environment with training and career development opportunities.
- Great range of projects including commercial offices, high end residential, mixed use, data centres, healthcare and hospitality.
- Working under the guidance of a Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Attend site surveys.
- Assist with/ carry out conceptual and detailed design of electrical services for building projects. These include lighting, power distribution, fire detection, security and telecoms.
- Sizing of electrical cables.
- Voltage drop calculations.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other engineering disciplines.
- Attend site visits during installation stages.
- Assist with report writing and tender documents.
- Use of relevant software such as Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD.