Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you currently on the lookout for your next exciting career move as a Senior Electrical Engineer with a steadily growing multidisciplinary consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for nearly a decade now and deliver some brilliant projects through ought ranging sectors and industries. They have offices strategically placed in different locations around the country and are currently looking to add an innovative and dynamic Senior Electrical Engineer to their Norwich office to assist with their ever-increasing workload. They work in a variety of sectors and deliver projects ranging from modest primary schools to larger residential schemes.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer your day to day business will include, the leading of electrical aspects of projects and the design for electrical systems within a variety of different building types. You will be expected to produce schematics and feasibility reports as well as design site specific equipment as and when its needed. You will be comfortable attending and taking part in design meeting as well as liaising with clients and other professionals of varying disciplines. You will already have experience mentoring and training junior and intermediate engineers and will be able to get stuck in to the detailed design of some of their higher profile projects from day one. You will have demonstrable experience leading and working on projects ranging from £5 million to £15 million.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- You will have a degree or the relevant equivalent in building services or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years within a design role in the building services industry
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering Thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process
- Appreciation of other disciplines throughout the building services industry
- Ability to lead teams of engineers to ensure projects are completed on time within budget and to the client's specification
- Understand and identify resource needs
- Good working knowledge of a variety of different design packages including AutoCAD, Revit, Amtech, Dialux etc
If you think you would be interested in working with this brilliant consultancy as a Senior Electrical Engineer apply now or contact Kye Nessling at
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kye to find out more about other opportunities. **
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly