Mechanical Project Engineer (HVAC)
Mechanical Project Engineer - Northampton - M&E Contractor - £30 - 35k + Car
Your new company
A Northampton based M&E building services contractor who work mainly on install and refurbishment projects within the healthcare, residential, education and commercial sectors. They provide Mechanical & Electrical engineering, design, installation and commissioning services to the construction industry nationwide.
Your new role
You will report directly to the Project Manager on designated projects and be responsible for managing Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning install/refurbishment projects for a wide range of building types. You will assist with procurement of labour/materials, on site/labour management, design/estimating, project delivery, health & safety, progress reporting, testing & inspection and final handover.
This is a relatively junior role and training will provided in these areas.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2/3 years' experience in Building Services
- Experience with mechanical install (HVAC)
- Design & estimating experience (desirable)
- Experience managing projects
- Procurement of materials
- Good knowledge of health & safety onsite.
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 35,000
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Office hours 8:00 - 5pm (1 hour lunch)
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
Apply for Mechanical Project Engineer (HVAC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly