Bim Manager –
Location: Central London
BIM Manager – An established multi-disciplinary consultancy based in London, is currently looking for a BIM Manager to join their team, and get hands on with their exciting up and coming projects on a perm basis.
They have recently refurbished their offices and have a relaxed, modern work space in central London.
This firm is constantly striving to get involved in diverse, interesting projects - meaning you won’t find yourself repeating the same project time and time again.
They are looking for someone who is ambitious. Someone who can lead a team. Someone who is driven to grow and develop within the company.
This position can progress to a directory level.
This consultancy encourages development, offering one of the best training programmes in the industry.
The ideal applicant must have;
- 6+ years experience in Construction and as a coordinator
- 6+ years experience in Revit
- BIM Information Manager experience
- BIM Level 2 + experience. Must know the associated standards inside and out.
- Must be a strong, clear and concise communicator.
- Must be able to resource manage the Revit team and report directly to myself mainly and perhaps other Directors of the business.
- Additional experience in engineering is a plus.
- Additional experience from a MEP contractor employer would be a plus.
- Can lead a local team of 4 plus and growing.
- Responsible for developing our clients revit standards further and overseeing the other Building Services units in this regard.
- Responsible for providing integration with our clients Civil and Structural team within the London office and wider business.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Trya Dunne on 0207 065 7276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org