Do you aspire to work as a BIM Coordinator with one of the most established and recognised firms in the UK and the world alike?
Our client is highly prestigious and creates some of the most talented individuals in the industry. Established around 80 years ago they have firmly cemented themselves within the market as one of the more revolutionary practices when it comes to all things BIM related. They have won countless awards within the industry and push the boundaries of what can be achieved. They are recognised as BIM level 2 compliant and have been involved in the application of emerging BIM technologies for a decade. They deliver some of the most iconic projects for instance the refurbishment of the British museum Gallery as well as redeveloping the Royal Albert Hall. They are currently on the lookout for an ambitious and dynamic BIM Coordinator to come and join there brilliant Building Services team in Manchester
BIM Coordinator Requirements:
- has a passion for Digital Engineering, Building Information Modelling and innovation
- can demonstrate their experience of projects delivered within a BIM environment (essential) with knowledge of design, calculation, and scheduling within a Revit environment (a major advantage)
- holds knowledge and experience of advanced BIM technology and computer programming such as dynamo & python
- enjoys working within a motivated team and is self-organised
- is competent and experienced in BIM project creation, model auditing, design & coordination of mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) services and creation of MEP content
- is able to communicate at all levels
If you think you're suited to work with this prestigious consultancy as one of their talented BIM Coordinators then apply now, or email your CV
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kye to find out more about other opportunities. **
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.