Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer: Cambridge
Our client is a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, providing a wide range of services across the majority of industry sectors including commercial, health, education, residential and community.
- Managing engineering projects and coordinating resources and activities to achieve short-term time and financial targets.
- Attend and participate in client and (internal and external) project meetings.
- Undertake site visits to monitor the progress of works against specifications, and highlight issues to the contractor, client and/or project manager as necessary.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, expected that you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working for a UK Building Services Consultancy as a Mechanical Design Engineer
- Chartered or Currently working towards Chartership with CIBSE
- Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Varied project background across the residential, commercial, and health.
- Able to lead, coordinate and manage the design on several high-profile projects at any given time
- Mentor junior engineers and graduates