Mechanical Design Engineer
A new requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a specialist Building Services Consultancy based in Kent has become available.
I am working alongside a highly regarded consultancy who have been established for over 40 years. They work with several high-profile clients deliving projects across residential, education, healthcare, and commercial project sectors.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in delivering these projects and will be given support and the opportunity to progress to Senior level and beyond.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors from concept/feasibility stage on projects.
- Conduct initial and detailed designs on major large-scale projects
- Mechanical design load calculations
- Mechanical Designs on varied projects across different sectors
When applying for the Mechanical Design Engineer role the successful candidate will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Good Mechanical Design (Building Services) Engineering experience
- Good Mechanical Design skills
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Good communication skills, both oral and written Qualification(s) Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mechanical design engineer to join a consultancy with a reputation for project delivery in engineering excellence.