Building Services Technical Director - Electrical
An internationally recognised Engineering Consultancy is seeking an ambitious Electrical Technical Director with solid Building Services Consultancy experience to join their expanding London office. Leading the technical growth and operational development of an exceptional MEP team, the role will see the successful applicant deliver exciting national and international projects. This leading organisation boasts a portfolio of some of the world's most diverse and complex projects.
The client was first established overseas more than five decades ago and has grown exponentially. My client offers a dynamic environment within a prime location in London with a high level of exposure to national and international expertise within Building Services. Projects include stadiums overseas, retail headquarters in Europe, UK mixed use developments with construction values beyond £200 million, airport expansions, and prestigious hotel projects for international clients.
- Leadership for Electrical Services.
- Develop the discipline group's technical potential.
- Establish best practice for the electrical engineers.
- Provide technical mentoring, coaching and guidance.
- Project leadership within electrical services.
- Technically review/QA work produced by the electrical engineering group.
- Understand the client's values and project requirements.
- Plan project delivery accordingly to meet and exceed the client's expectations.
- Undertake day to day project leadership.
- Provide high quality design solutions to meet the requirements of the project and the projects deliverables
- Manage, communicate and deliver complex and non-complex client solutions.
- Manage discipline workflow and team delivery to agreed quality and programme.
- Communicate the developing electrical design to the wider project team.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree within technical/engineering field.
- Building Services Consultancy Experience
- Chartered or working your way towards Chartered status.
- Have a track record of delivering major projects as well as varied and complex buildings.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Have strong business acumen.
- Strong technical and functional skills.
- Previously engaged in a local market and have a demonstrable ability to win work.
- Have led a team that works across a diverse project portfolio.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Have commercial and contractual experience of an engineering consultancy as a business.
- Have a passion for engineering excellence.
This is a genuine opportunity to work in a vibrant and inspiring culture, based on innovation and flexibility. A competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance, private medical insurance, life assurance and group income protection and much more is offered.
Apply for Building Services Technical Director - Electrical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly