Mechanical Resident Engineer - Data Centres
Mechanical Resident Engineer / Design Manager
Data Centre projects
A leading contractor is actively seeking a proven mechanical bias design manager / resident engineer to join the expanding team based in the Netherlands. The ideal applicant will have a proven track record designing or project managing major data centre projects.
As the Mechanical design manager you will be responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of a major data centre project. You will work alongside the project management team and the client to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget. You will be required to oversee the full design process from concept through to delivery, attend all design meetings, review designs and drawings, and provide regular reports to the client and project director.
- Degree or equivalent level qualification in mechanical engineering or building services.
- A proven track record delivering data centre projects
- Currently working as a design engineer, resident engineer, or project manager within the data centre sector.
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Looking to relocate to the Netherlands
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation that is going through a period of significant expansion.