Junior Electrical Design Engineer / Technician
Junior Electrical Engineer / Technician for a multidisciplinary consultancy - Nottinghamshire - £25-35k
Your new company
A multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in Nottinghamshire. They have offices all over the world and operate in most industry sectors. They work on extremely high profile and high value projects in the commercial, aviation/transportation, healthcare, retail, education, defence and residential sectors.
Your new role
You will be working closely with a principal Electrical Engineer and be and be responsible for developing electrical design, specifications and drawings for the following:
- Electrical systems for buildings and such as main distribution 400V, panel boards 400V, lighting systems
- Electrical substations 20kV/400V
- Lightning Protection Systems and Earthing Systems
- Specialist building systems such as Access Control system; Anti-Intrusion system; CCTV system; Fire Detection System; Telephone and Data Network -
- Airside Systems such as airfield lighting systems for runways and taxiways, 400Hz ground units and preconditioning for aircraft, passenger air bridge
What you'll need to succeed
Design experience of all the above not essential although some experience of airport electrical services would be desirable. The candidate should have a minimum of three years design experience and should be nearing Chartered Engineer status.
- HNC/HND/BEng in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, Project,
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (essential) and Revit (desirable)
- Knowledge of Dialux and electrical calculation software i.e. Amtech
What you'll get in return
- Salary £25,000 - 35,000
- 24 days holiday
- Company Pension contribution
- Life Assurance and Share Incentive Scheme.
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097