Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
This company is a design and engineering company that specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle. Its disciplines range from initial architecture to civil and structural, building services, specialist high voltage and process engineering services, programme management and CDM consultancy, using the latest innovations in Building Information Modelling (BIM) for the most efficient and cost-effective design.
- Deliver Mechanical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of Mechanical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Actively contribute to a multi disciplinary design team where required.
- Assure the quality of all output to the lead engineer.
- Actively contribute to the development of the department.
- Assure the design is produced in line with the processes
- To be recognised for exceptional delivery with our clients
- Degree qualified in either Mechanical Engineering or Building Services or related
- Actively working towards a professional registration (CEng/IEng)
Technical skills and experience:
- A comprehensive, current knowledge base of all Mechanical building and infrastructure services
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical building services in one or more of the companies core sectors
- A demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Experience of projects within one or all of the companies business sectors (typically industrial process, Manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical)
- Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team.
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly