Intermediate Electrical Engineer
A leading role has arisen at a multidisciplinary consultancy based in London. They're urgently seeking an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to work on two of their largest projects.
My client has three busy offices across the UK. They provide a range of consulting services including MEP Building Services Design, Fire Engineering, Masterplanning, and Energy & Sustainability. They focus on providing world-class technical expertise with a personal touch, specialising in: logistics & industrial, residential & mixed use, commercial, education, and retail & leisure.
Current projects include one of Europe's largest ever residential developments, confidential aviation projects, commercial (new build & fit-out), student accommodation, and much more.
This role will be predominantly office based carrying out design but you will also be required to be based on-site circa 2 days a week undertaking witnessing, commissioning, and surveying (etc.) on their flagship project.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Highly technical design abilities.
- Site experience: witnessing, commissioning, surveying, etc.
- Proven ability leading multiple large projects.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior team members.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, IES/TAS, and other relevant design software.
- Hard working & self-sufficient - able to work independently and as a part of a larger team.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly